My dear friends we love you so very much.
Enjoy your time here upon the earth. Release your tendency to rush. Slow down. Breathe. Take in life around you. It is never necessary to rush dear ones. So what if you are late? So what if something doesn’t get done in time? So what if you get fired from your job? Perhaps dear friends it is time to trust in God and learn that what remains undone is simply going to propel you along your path of growth.
• If you tend to procastinate on the things that matter to you, get going.
• If you tend to fill your days with a useless clutter of to do lists, delete the things that don’t really matter.
• If you catch yourself rushing, slow down and breathe. Ask yourself what is the worst that can happen if you stop rushing.
• If you catch yourself wanting to rush another, slow down, drop into your heart. Communicate with love.
• If you catch yourself feeling as if you never have enough time for you, put your own priorites first.
This means you will have to learn self-worth and you will have to know your priorities.
Eliminate the clutters in your life – make sure your stuff serves you rather than you serving your stuff.
Dear ones, life is meant to be savored. Don’t miss the moments. Don’t miss the opportunity for a smile, a connection with another, and a chance to be the love that you are. Don’t make your deadlines and to do lists the masters of your spirit. Life has so much to offer if you slow down dear friends. Watch the wind in the trees and enjoy learning how nature bends to the moment. You too can surrender to the moment a little more each day and learn that all is in right order.
God bless you all. We love you so very much.
– The Angels